This is Dan from Primal4Life bringing you ”Paleo Bacon Turkey Burgers.” When I walked in the door last night I couldn’t deny the smell of bacon… We all know that wonderful scent all to...
All New Quest Protein Bars All Natural -Sucralose Free!
The Julian Bakery is proud to offer the new and improved Quest Natural Protein Bars that Our Now Sucralose Free! The wait is finally over for an all natural Quest Bar without Sucralose! All five new flavors of the all natural Quest Bars are available for purchase in the Julian Bakery Online Store. All five new flavors contain easy to digest fiber making them low in net carbs. The new flavors are:
- Cinnamon Roll (1 Net Carb) - Buy Today!
- Coconut Cashew (1 Net Carb) – Buy Today!
- Lemon Cream Pie – (2 Net Carbs) -
- Chocolate Peanut Butter (2 Net Carbs) -
- Strawberry Cheesecake (4 Net Carbs) -
These new Quest bars are selling so fast on our Julian Bakery site we are ordering by the pallet just to keep up. Our customers love being able to order their favorite low carb bread and a box of Quest Protein Bars together. The new Quest Protein bars have 1-4 Net Carbs combined with 20g of protein. These bars are gluten free and all natural with the shortest list of ingredients you have ever seen.
Quest All Natural Protein Bars use Stevia and Erythritol to sweeten ensuring that there would be no digestion problems and a taste that makes these Quest Protein Bars amazing. While Erythritol is technically classified as a sugar alcohol it is ENTIRELY different than all other sugar alcohols, and does not cause any of the problems typically associated with sugar alcohols.
Top Ten Selling Points Of Quest Natural Protein Bars:
- Almost “NO” blood sugar increase making it ideal for diabetics
- No Upset stomachs – You can eat as many as you want as Quest Natural Bars are easily digested
- Lower in calories (30 to 40 Calories Less)
- Lower Fat Content (2-3 Grams Less)
- Softer & Better Flavors making them easy to eat
- No Sucralose (This is the biggest selling point on these new bars)
- Lower Sodium
- Low Net Carb Count
- No Junk (Simple Ingredients)
- No Soy
Julian Bakery’s Personal Favorites:
- Lemon Cream Pie – Click Here To Buy
- Cinnamon Roll – Click Here To Buy
- Chocolate Peanut Butter – Click Here To Buy
- Coconut Cashew – Click here To Buy
- Strawberry Cheesecake – Click Here To Buy
Checkout the new ingredients in the Quest Protein Bars All Natural Flavors:
Ingredients: Protein Blend (Whey Protein Isolate, Milk Protein Isolate),Isomalto-Oligosaccharides*, (100% Natural Prebiotic Fiber), Almonds, Water, Erithritol, Sea Salt, Natural Flavors, Cinnamon, Lan Guo Han Guo (Monk Fruit -Natural Fruit), Stevia (Natural Zero Calorie Sweetener from a plant).
Important Stats: 170 Calories – 6g Fat – 0g Saturated Fat – Sodium 270 – 1 Net Carb -20g Protein
Personally I eat 1-3 Bars a day with no weight gain or water retention. These are the best Protein bars hands down on the market and the Julian Bakery is so proud to now carry the all natural Quest Protein Bars in our online store here: at www.julianbakery.com
Quest Protein Bars – All Natural – Simply The Healthiest Protein Bars On The Market!