I love stuffin’ my face! But it’s gotta be the right stuff, like this wrap that I’m about to unveil! This is Dan from Primal4Life bringing you a “Spinach Stuffed Breakfast Paleo Wrap!” ...
Garlic Parmesan Primal Chicken Recipe
Winner winner chicken dinner! And if you’re okay with dairy, look no further! This is Dan from Primal4Life bringing you ”Garlic Parmesan Primal Chicken”. Rachel wanted to make this recipe with some chicken wings, but we’ve been unlucky in sourcing organic chicken wings…. So, she’s going with full size drumsticks and breasts, which I have no qualms over! It could be a gigantic turkey leg for all I care, as long as it’s antibiotic and hormone free, right? Which is why we purchase many of our ingredients and Paleo products from Julian Bakery… They have the best selection of organic, non-gmo, gluten-free, and yes even antibiotic and hormone free products like Well Food Company BBQ Grass Fed Beef Jerky.
One of our favorite products that we incorporate into a lot of meals is the Garlic Nuco Liquid Premium Coconut Oil. It’s pourable, organic, non-GMO, and has a natural essence, not some fake, processed taste. And it also comes in two other wonderful flavors; Original and Lemon Herb!
• 2 lbs chicken
• 2 tsp oregano
• 2 tsp rosemary
• 2 tsp basil
• 2 tbsp chopped garlic
• 4 tbsp (less if you are using non-stick cookware) Garlic Nuco Liquid Premium Coconut Oil
• 2 tsp Sunfoods fine himalayan salt
• ½ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
• 1 tsp cumin
1) Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
2) Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
3) Rinse the chicken and then transfer them to paper towels and pat dry.
4) In large bowl, whisk together oregano, rosemary, cumin andFine Himalayan Salt.
5) Add chicken and toss to coat, making sure that all pieces get some of the herb mixture.
6) Place skin side up onto the parchment lined baking sheet and bake for 25-30 minutes, until golden brown and crispy.
7) In another large bowl, whisk together the Garlic Nuco Liquid Premium Coconut Oil, basil, chopped garlic and Parmesan cheese.
8) Add cooked chicken and toss well to coat.
9) Serve warm.
• 5 minutes
• 30 minutes
As usual, we take a recipe and enhance the heck out of it with just a few Paleo ingredients from Julian Bakery. The Fine Himalayan Salt has the magic touch, bringing in 84 trace minerals, and a nice taste…. While the Garlic Nuco Liquid Premium Coconut Oil has a lovely aroma along with the coconut health benefits that we are all learning and hearing about these days.
The “Garlic Parmesan Primal Chicken” tasted great, impressed our guest, and we all ended up with clean plates and no leftovers. I highly suggest this one if you tolerate some dairy, as it had great flavor and made for a different chicken dinner. Served up with a side of Paleo Butter on coconut Paleo Bread, and some great veggies, this meal had it goin’ on!
Make sure you go to www.JulianBakery.com/Paleo for the items used in this meal, so you too can enjoy a terrific din-din like this one. And please check out www.PaleoWrap.com for the best wraps in town. Heck who am I kidding, best wraps on the planet!!!! Thanks for stopping by, and I hope you have a happy and healthy day!
Check Us Out On Pinterest: Julian Bakery Page
Check Out These Other Articles: