Price: $ 29.99
This is what started the low carb revolution and now you can have rice on your Paleo Diet!
- Vegan, no fat, cholesterol, sugar, starch, soy, gluten, or wheat!
- Made of naturally water soluble fiber called Glucomannan
- Easily absorbs the flavors of any soup, dish, or sauce
What Makes Miracle Rice So Healthy?
The answer to this questions lies in understanding the role of fiber in our diets. The soluble fiber found in our noodle slows digestion and prolongs the sensation of fullness, which is an essential part of any weight loss program.
This slowing of digestion has a second benefit– it allows your body to absorb more nutrients from the foods you eat.
THE MIRACLE RICE LOW DOWN
- Made of naturally water soluble fiber with no fat, sugar, or starch.
- Easily absorbs the flavors of any soup, dish, or sauce.
- Contain zero net carbohydrates and zero calories, no gluten -made of a healthy natural fiber called Glucomannan.
- Have shown beneficial effects backed by medical studies for Type II Diabetes, Constipation, Obesity, and Cholesterol!
- Wheat & gluten free and kosher.
|Serving Size||3 oz|
|Servings Per Container||2.3|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 0||Calories from Fat 0|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 0g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
|Vitamin A 0%||Vitamin C 0%|
|Iron 0%||Calcium 0%|
|**Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000-calorie a day diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.|
Zero Net Carbs, Zero Calories, Zero Glycemic Index
Ingredients: Water, glucomannan (soluble fiber), calcium additive. No soy, gluten, or wheat!