Fried Chicken never was this good!” This is Dan from Primal4Life bringing you a Julian Bakery’s ”Crispy Chicken with Kale and Primal Ranch Paleo Wrap.” Seriously, with the Primal Ranch...
Paleo Wraps: Chimichanga Recipe
Chimichangas are Paleo all of a sudden?? Yup, watch this! Hey everyone, this is Dan from Primal4Life bringing you a ”Paleo Chimichanga with Turkey Onions & Peppers!” Since I thoroughly enjoyed a fried Paleo Wrap, done in the Nuco Liquid Premium Coconut Oil, I decided to go big or go home. This Paleo chimichanga has about a full pound (or more!) of meat and veggies, the Paleo Wrap laughs, and says “Just a pound? Is that all you got? Pfft!” These Paleo Wraps do it all; they hold a ton, they taste great, they are made with all non-GMO and organic ingredients (yeah, all TWO ingredients, coconut water and coconut meat), they are portable, and they are extremely versatile.
We start this meal off with some Lemon Herb – Nuco Liquid Premium Coconut Oil in two frying pans…. Make sure at least one frying pan is wide enough for the Paleo Wrap! The Nuco Liquid Premium Coconut Oil comes in three flavors; Lemon Herb, Garlic and Original. It is pourable which makes it extremely convenient, and like the Paleo Wrap, and just about anything Julian Bakery sells, it’s non-GMO, organic, tastes great and is a healthy alternative to just about any food you can think of. After cooking up your turkey, peppers and onions with that awesome Sunfood Super Foods Fine Himalayan Salt (which gives you 84 trace minerals and comes from a place that was unmolested from man and the environment), and that awesome tasting Paleo Powder that spices anything up to perfection (gluten free and MSG free too!), we can start our Paleo Wrap chimichanga.
• 1 Paleo Wrap
• 6 oz Turkey cutlets, cut into strips
• ¾ bell pepper, any color you wish, cut into strips
• Paleo Powder to sprinkle
• ½ onion, cut in strips
• Sunfood Super Foods Fine Himalayan Crystal Salt and black pepper to taste
1) Add Nuco Liquid Premium Coconut Oil to two frying pans.
2) In one pan, start cooking your turkey cutlets, along with onions and peppers.
3) Add Paleo Powder to all ingredients in the frying pan, the more the merrier (and spicier).
4) Add Sunfood Super Foods Fine Himalayan Crystal Salt and black pepper to taste.
5) When those are cooked up, after about 10 minutes, remove from heat and start your Paleo Wrap.
6) Set heat to low/medium for 2nd frying pan, and when warm, add your Paleo Wrap.
7) Cook each side between 60-90 seconds, the longer the crispier. Be careful not to crisp too much.
8) When done, carefully pick up Paleo Wrap from frying pan and allow oil to drip off.
9) Plate, serve, and enjoy!
• 5 minutes
• 15 minutes
Make sure you don’t overdo the Paleo Wrap in the frying process… 60-90 seconds per side is enough, and also be sure to keep the heat semi-low… Coconut oil is pretty heat stable, but I prefer not to go too high in order to preserve all that goodness from our healthy Nuco Liquid Premium Coconut Oil. When this was done, I sat down and thanked the Paleo Gods for this awesome meal. Then I took my first bite, and I was in Paleo heaven! A nice crunch from that fried Paleo Wrap, great spice from the Paleo Powder, the perfect amount of saltiness from our Himalayan Salt, and a wonderful lemon infusion from the Lemon Herb – Nuco Liquid Premium Coconut Oil.
So make sure you check out the Paleo Wrap at www.PaleoWrap.com and all of the other fine Paleo products at www.JulianBakery.com/Paleo. This was a wonderful meal that satisfied on many levels, and it was made with all natural, organic, non-GMO ingredients! Thanks for stopping by my food blog using some of the best Paleo products from Julian Bakery, and please stop by again soon!
Check Us Out On Pinterest: Julian Bakery Page
Check Out This Other Article: