This revolutionary IKDiet™ has been in development for the past 5 years. It is the culmination of massive amounts of diet information that I have collected from several different protocols. This is ...
Paleo Diet Bread French Toast Recipe
Paleo Bread French Toast
The below recipe is partially adapted from my Primal Power Method Meal Guide also make sure to check out my book on the Primal/Paleo lifestyle and diet: Primal Power Method: Unlocking the Ancient Secret to Health.
This is one of my favorite Primal Breakfast ideas it goes great with scrambled eggs and bacon.
– Pre-heat your pan to medium temperature, and melt one teaspoon of coconut oil.
– In a bowl whisk two organic cage free whole eggs until yolk is completely mixed with egg white.
– (Optional) add a little coconut milk or almond milk to the egg mix this helps the Paleo Bread absorb the egg a little better.
– Submerge both sides of the slice of Paleo Bread in the bowl of mixed eggs. Make sure the slice is completely covered.
– I like to sprinkle both sides with a little cinnamon and nutmeg.
– To cook simply put your slice(s) in the pre-heated pan with coconut oil and cook to a golden brown on both sides.
* If you have egg left over from your French toast mix it works perfect for your scrambled eggs on the side.
How to make my Primal fruit topping (as seen in photo)
– In the same pan you used to cook your French toast melt a teaspoon of coconut oil.
– Add about 4 ounces (covers about 2 slices) of your favorite fruit to the coconut oil. I like to use blackberries and raspberries in combination.
– Simply cook at medium heat until the berries and coconut oil turn into a fairly liquid consistency. You will have to use a fork to mash the berries from time to time.
– (Optional) you can add a little stevia to sweeten up a little bit more if needed.
That is it you now have a very simple Primal/Paleo breakfast high in protein, fiber, healthy fat and antioxidants – the best part it is fairly low carb, especially when compared to French toast made in the traditional Western Diet.
Gary Collins’ Background
Collins’ background is very unique and brings a much-needed perspective to today’s fields of both health and nutrition. He holds an AS degree in Exercise Science, BS in Criminal Justice and a MS in Forensic Science.
After an exciting career in military intelligence Collins worked for the U.S. State Department, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services and U.S. Food and Drug Administration as a Special Agent. His career took him around the world and gave him a unique perspective on not only how the United States, but the world is affected by our food, drug and healthcare policies.
The highlights of his career took him from protecting some of the most powerful people in the world to investigations involving the biggest tainted pet food death case in the U.S. to the intricate dealings of one of the largest counterfeit prescription drug rings in the world. He has often said, “If Americans really knew what was going on in the area of healthcare and nutrition in this country, they would be appalled.”
For The Primal Power Method: Unlock the Ancient Secret to Health and Meal Guide –
Products – www.NewAmericanNutrition.com
Blog, newsletter, resources and products – www.GarysHealthTips.com
Facebook – www.Facebook.com/NewAmericanNutrition
Twitter – http://twitter.com/PrimalPaleoGuy
Checkout Gary’s Paleo On A Shingle Recipe